Are you in the mood for cauliflower? Want a new recipe with a little kick? We have a great idea that isn’t too much work, tastes amazing, and is super healthy!
– 1 head cauliflower
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 3 teaspoons spicy paprika
– 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
– salt to taste
1. Place 1 head of cauliflower in a large pot. Cover with water. Bring it to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 6-7 minutes. Then drain it.
2. In a large frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add in chopped yellow onion. Cook until golden brown.
4. Add in garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add in the cooked cauliflower.
6. Add the spicy paprika, and salt to taste. Cook until the cauliflower begins to turn brown.